[Sidefx-houdini-list] promoting a VEX ramp parameter to a subnet asset?

Muhittin Bilginer muhittin.bilginer at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 19 06:23:19 EST 2008

Cool. I had the same problem a few days ago. It was really a matter of
dragging and linking the parameter to the HDA. The thing that I was
wondering is changing the number of points and their position on the ramp at
the HDA level. Georg suggested a solution at odforce, but I still did not
have a chance to test it... Any extra ideas?

Cheers.