[Sidefx-houdini-list] Laika Blues

Simon Kapeniak szymon.kapeniak at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 10:50:58 EST 2008

Well, as to opportunities, if anyone wants to see beautiful middle European
Spring,  we have two vacancies for Houdini TDs/Artists in HA Studios,
Warsaw/Poland - starting now up to the end of April.

We work on a short animation movie in a coproduction with National Film
Board of Canada, French Def2shoot and English producer of Oscar awarded
"Peter & a Woolf". We do like a 120 shots with character animations, sets,
fire, water, crowds and such. Since we've jumped into this production in a
middle of building a studio itself, we're still in a process of studio
setup. Depending of your interests/finanse expectations we could be also
interested in hiring pileline enginiers with houdini/linux/databases
expierience.

Anyways, I wait with this anouncement for a while, maybe I should post it on
odforce/sesi forum, just wanted to confort you guys.

cheers,