[Sidefx-houdini-list] Copy Parmset with HOM - Refers to: Mantra ROP Preset

Graham Thompson captainhammy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 10:39:11 EST 2008

I forgot to mention that there isn't any way to install the parms from the
.ds file.  There is currently an existing RFE for the ability to use/control
Import Blocks through HOM.  If this feature were implemented, it would make
it possible to load parms from ds files, as well as you could use it as a
more roundabout way to grab all the parameters from specific nodes and
folders and essentially copy them.  Right now the best you can do is create
folder parm templates that setup the import sources to point to either the
ds file, or your specific node but you are forced to manually refresh these
from the parameter editing dialog.