[Sidefx-houdini-list] Looking for release 9.5.296

Oodini svdbg at free.fr
Wed Dec 17 15:01:56 EST 2008

Hello,

Houdini 9.5.x seems to experience some very annoying troubles with a few
machines, whose mine.
I finally got a working release with 9.5.296.

I thought that these bugs were past, ans so I updated Houdini with the
9.5.3xx releases, but the bugs came back. :-(
Side Effects don't have anymore this release.

Is there anyone having 9.5.296 install file ? For Windows 32 bits,
please. :-)
I made the huge error to delete mine just after updating.

Thanks.