[Sidefx-houdini-list] Mantra ROP Preset

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 11:26:11 EST 2008

It's more a general comment based on experience sharing hda's across
multiple shots. Often if you've set your hda up in a flexible way, all
you need to complete different shots is a different parm set.
Galleries provide that. The loading is still not well defined by
anything off the shelf yet, so that's something you need to roll
yourself.

Cheers