[Sidefx-houdini-list] Geometry ROP and multiprocessing?

Simon Kapeniak szymon.kapeniak at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 16:53:01 EST 2008

The easiest way I know is to open terminal 8 times and write in it something
like:

$ hscript myHipFile.hip
> render /out/gemetry1 -V -f 1 10

and changing "-f x x" to some reasonable frame range. I know, annoying, but
it works!
Writing a script with frame range arguments would be another step after a
week or two.
Then there would a time to install some render manager, that would allow you
to submit eight jobs to your computer at once.