[Sidefx-houdini-list] Mantra ROP Preset

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 15:08:01 EST 2008

Where? Well I'm pretty sure I don't know everything off the top of my head -
so that's for someone else to come up with... :)

Galleries are a key piece in the modular Houdini actor:

       Asset
 otl (rig)    gallery (parms)

If your asset (fx_rig, character etc) points to gallery and otl files, then
you can have different parm sets for the same otl file. Then, using your
load system, and actors as an entry point, have the various path mechanisms
load the correct parms for the various otls.

Cheers