[Sidefx-houdini-list] Mantra ROP Preset

robert east east.robert at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 19:37:28 EST 2008

Hi List,

              With the Mantra ROP I know you can save settings as a named
preset. Is there a good workflow I can use so that my ROP presets can be
collected and rolled out  to be  picked up by any Mantra ROP on a network ?.
Or is there another workflow I should use to create a new version of a
mantra ROP without having to build a otl from scratch.
I did think creating a preset would maybe create a text file that I could
grab. Currently I have saved my preset to $HIP but I have been unable to
locate the desired information.

Rob

www.tenmenmarching.com
Sydney Australia + London UK
+61 (0) 0424648857

"Houdini is a pipeline in a box. Maya is a box that you have to build a
pipeline for"