[Sidefx-houdini-list] Trim the end in chop when point is not there anymore

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 17:33:35 EST 2008

Each CHOP stream works with a global length - so changing topology
geometry won't come in properly.

Best workaround - Birth all at start and don't have them die - so you
get constant point count over frame range (be sure to store actual
desired birth and death frames on the points.). Filter in CHOPs, and
afterwards animate visibility using stored birth + death so they
appear to birth and die at correct frame.

Cheers