[Sidefx-houdini-list] Trim the end in chop when point is not there anymore

Georg Duemlein rdg at preset.de
Mon Dec 15 17:23:13 EST 2008

TrimCHOP doesn't seem to know $C .. and from the concept of CHOPs I
doubt that it's possible.

Without knowing the details:
Maybe you can create an on|off channel for each of them - something like
if(ic(0, $C, $I) 0= ic(0, $C, $I - 1), 0, 1)
and multyply this back to your channels after the filtering.

But I don't know what and how you filter.

Or you could shift them to end at the same sample - as shiftCHOP knows
$C. Then filter and then shift them back.