[Sidefx-houdini-list] Deleting a particles system while keeping the points

robert east east.robert at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 17:12:09 EST 2008

Hi ,
 Not sure if this is what you want :- Once you get the points into SOP's
from POP's, you can delete the particle system prim using a delete SOP set
to Primitive  / delete by pattern normally this will be 0. this will then
leave you with your just points and the add sop will then be able to create
a line out of your points.

Rob