[Sidefx-houdini-list] OT - Autechre - Gantz Graf

Vinz ubik.lists at noos.fr
Sat Dec 13 05:11:30 EST 2008

Hi,

I was told it has been done in Maya and sync'ed by hand. I've read it a
few times too, there for example :

http://forum.unity3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=2306&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15&sid=70f4166668e4c3a5a92312c997b576aa

(in the middle)
"The Gantz Graf video by Rutterford is really good. But from what I
understand it took him months to sync that video in Maya using a
spreadsheet to organize all the data. "

But I haven't read anything official.

Vincent

ps : shameless self promotion, please check my entry in the sidefx
gallery for procedurally audio-driven animation with houdini, you may
like it  :)
http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1402&Itemid=279
 or http://www.vimeo.com/2088869