[Sidefx-houdini-list] Deleting a particles system while keeping the points

Francois Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Fri Dec 12 16:38:03 EST 2008

Are you refering to the "Delete geometry but keep the points"?

If yes, the problem with that is it gets rid of the vertices. If I want to
keep the vertices I go to the Polygon tab and then the Group tab. This
connects every points with a line and therefore gives me the vertives.
However I don't want those lines, just the points and vertices like we
have in a particle primitive.

François