[Sidefx-houdini-list] copy a changed otl

Robert Magee rmagee at sidefx.com
Thu Dec 11 10:03:16 EST 2008

If you drag the take itself onto main in the Take Editor and choose
"merge (override)" then you should get what you want.

If you don't want the whole take but only some parameters, then make a
copy of the take then in the Take editor delete any parameters that
you don't want to merge. Then drag the copied take onto main and
choose "merge (override)."

Robert