[Sidefx-houdini-list] copy a changed otl

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 16:53:12 EST 2008

Yep - like the others said.

It's best to branch first if you are about to crack an otl open and
start making changes. As long as it is unlocked and saved in the
hipfile - you are good - but if you somehow revert to definition - all
yur work is gone from that otl. Pray that you have an unlocked version
in a hipfile somewhere.

If you have not branched prior to editing, and you want to
retrospectively branch the modified hda while it is unlocked, you can
do that from the top field of the Type Properties UI.

Cheers