[Sidefx-houdini-list] copy a changed otl

Gene Dreitser keyframe at rogers.com
Wed Dec 10 16:46:00 EST 2008

Another approach is to have a directory oriented order of preference.

Using HOUDINI_OTL_PATH set the order of overrides as you see fit.

$HH;$Shopwide;$Show;$Sequence;$Shot

When you want a shot specific override, simply copy if from it's starting location (say, in shopwide otls), to it's override location (say, shot specific).  modify, save, enjoy.