[Sidefx-houdini-list] copy a changed otl

Robert Magee rmagee at sidefx.com
Wed Dec 10 16:43:44 EST 2008

When you created the second otl the .otl file was renamed but
generally not the asset. You can have more than one "version" of an
asset loaded into a scene but coming from different .otl files. You
can then switch definitions using the operator type manager or with a
text editor.

If you install the new one into your other scene (make sure you saved
it from the first scene before loading it) then you can again switch
definitions to apply the new asset definition to the character. You
can even switch back in the same session if you don't like what the
new asset is doing.

Robert