[Sidefx-houdini-list] Lets do the time warp again!

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 19:54:59 EST 2008

Once you are reading stuff off disk, Houdini has no way to know what
is happening in between frames - unless you set it up yourself.

You need to interpolate between current frame and previous (or next)
frame using 2 file sops and a blend sop. In one of the file sops use a
regular $F expression - but in the other you will need to use `$F-1`
or `$F+1` and maybe padzero if you use $F4. ie. `padzero(4, $F+1)`

Then in the blend you need to put a sawtooth expression in the blend
parm. $FF%1

Good luck!

Cheers