[Sidefx-houdini-list] Lets do the time warp again!

gravatar at gravatonia.com gravatar at gravatonia.com
Sat Dec 6 18:50:14 EST 2008

Ok guys,
    I seem to have some trouble with the timewarp node.  I am trying to stretch
time to slow dow a particle system that I baked out to BGEO's.  On closer
examination, it seems to be simple repeating frames to stretch time instead
interpolating shorter distances for each slow down frame per particle?  Am I
doing something wrong here? If I wanted to just repeat frame to slow down the
motion, I could do that easily in post.  Any suggestions?

Grav