[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini used as Solidworks

Peter Robbinson probbins at sympatico.ca
Sat Dec 6 13:38:19 EST 2008

No, it's not a solid modeler and doesn't have that level of precision.
It's great for conceptual work, but it doesn't output mechanical
information of much use, so you couldn't send a model direct from
houdini to a cnc machine, for example. Components have no awareness of
each other in a mechanical sense.

Peter