[Sidefx-houdini-list] [python] hou.session persistence

Simon Kapeniak szymon.kapeniak at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 11:49:24 EST 2008

Yes, and I deal with a same *file but different sessions.  This is what I
know from H9.0. But if so, why Python Source Editor refers to this module
and successfully saves object across sessions of one hip file, while scripts
commands can't do the same thing although those scripts see perfectly
objects saved in hou.session via PSE... this is weird, isn't it?