[Sidefx-houdini-list] shelfs

Ben Schrijvers ben.schrijvers at guerrilla-games.com
Tue Dec 2 12:23:13 EST 2008

Hi there,

Yes in the end we also check in and out all our tools to a repository
when we edit them.
Oke so you also have separate shelf file from the one that holds the tools.
I favour having a separate file for each tool just so it's easier to
keep track of changes.

Hmmm just geuss we have to come up with a good naming convention to keep
it clean inside the toolbar directory.

Yes that default behaviour is a bit confusing. My first test ended up
there as well.
But more freightening so did the shelfset and I don't recall saving that.
Another reason to separate them and make them read-only if they don't
need to be edited.

cheers,
benS