[Sidefx-houdini-list] shelfs

Michael K O'Brien mobrien at pixar.com
Tue Dec 2 12:01:24 EST 2008

Hola~

We do a similar sort of thing here as well. The shelf files are checked into
a repository to better track edits.

Be warned... when you add a tool in Houdini to a shelf, Houdini defaults the
tool to your ~/houdini9.*/toolbar/default.shelf file. You have to tell
Houdini where to put the tool every time you add one.

It's been a problem for us. The user will update the global shelf file, but
the tool is local to the user.

MO

--
Michael K O'Brien
mobrien at pixar.com
Pixar

HEDBERG: I played golf. I'm not good at golf. I never got a hole-in-one, but
         I did hit a guy. That's way more satisfying. You're supposed to
         yell, "Fore," but I was too busy mumbling, "There ain't no way
         that's going to hit him."