[Sidefx-houdini-list] shelfs

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 11:57:00 EST 2008

Hi Ben,

- Add a $HSITE/toolbar directory so everyone can see it.
- Save a .shelf file to that dir. Unless you want to share buttons
across multiple shelves it's probably OK to have them in shelf file.
- Users will still need to make that shelf visible in their own shelf
set from within Houdini. In Shelf drop-down, find checkboxes under
"Shelf_sets".

Hope that helps.

Cheers