[Sidefx-houdini-list] shelfs

Ben Schrijvers ben.schrijvers at guerrilla-games.com
Tue Dec 2 11:19:36 EST 2008

Hi there,

Making my first steps into the world of shelfs. Mainly to be able to
drop down a bunch of nodes at once.
I'm not sure how things are or should be structured.

It seems shelf set, shelf tab and shelf tool definitions are stored
inside the same file type.
Even in the same file which is the last thing I would expect.

What I'm looking for is sharing shelfs and tools around the company.
Two people working on different tools in the same file is an option but
asking for trouble.
How do other people do this? Have a shelf file for each tool or have
everything together?

cheers,
benS