[Sidefx-houdini-list] adding isocurve on nurb surface

herman herman02 at netvigator.com
Tue Dec 2 10:04:27 EST 2008

thanks francois and simon,

i tried refine sop and it did what i want.

i also tried carve and add divisions then use skin, also achieve what i
want.

one more question, since i'm new to using nurbs, do u think i can delete a
primitive at nurb surface the same i did for polygon? i tried with delete
sop seem not working, the trim sop seem to be for projecting curves onto
surface, and not for deleting area defined by isocurves.

thanks

cheers herman