[Sidefx-houdini-list] Is volume support in the .geo format documented?

Mark Elendt mark at sidefx.com
Thu Aug 28 08:03:42 EDT 2008

On Thursday Aug 28 at 12:36, Rob Pieké wrote:
> I couldn't immediately find it in the help so am now trying to
> reverse-engineer it. Most of it seems to make sense, but there are a few
> "HUH?" bits.
>
> 3x3x3 SDF example
>
> Volume          // START
> 0               // ID
> 1.16666675 0 0  // MATRIX
> 0 1.16666675 0  //
> 0 0 1.16666675  //
> -2              // ???
    Version number, always -2 (until it changes)
> 3 3 3           // RESOLUTION
> sdf             // TYPE
    Border type: constant, repeat, streak or sdf
> 0 0             // ???
    Border value and compression tolerance
> smoke           // ???
    Visualization mode:  smoke, rainbow, iso or invisible
> 0 10            // ???
    Visualization iso value and density
> 1.27679968      // DATA
> 0.82774961      //
> 1.27679968      //

P.S.  One of my favorite things at Siggraph was the Portal demo :-)

--
Please visit http://www.healemru.com/