[Sidefx-houdini-list] 3Delight and mplay

Rangi Sutton rangi at kanuka.com.au
Wed Aug 27 20:02:34 EDT 2008

Hey folks,

The odwiki page discussing 3Delight setup for houdini:

http://odforce.net/wiki/index.php/3DelightSetup

Says "Houdini comes with a 'houdini' display driver that can be used
with 3Delight. This display driver is installed using the proto_install
Houdini command.".

I get rainbow randomness with a hint of the image appearing in mplay
when I try this under linux with h9.5 and 3delight7.0. Has anyone had
success with this? What versions of the apps were you using? Any special
quantising settings or anything like that?

Cheers,
Rangi.