[Sidefx-houdini-list] Free informal Houdini training - Brisbane - short notice act fast.

Robert Kelly isstuff at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 08:49:03 EDT 2008

Free informal Houdini training - Brisbane
Introduction to Procedural Modelling and Houdini Digital Assets

Hi. My name is Robert Kelly and I have been using Houdini for the past five
years. I am keen to share my knowledge of Houdini within the community, so
with the support of Kanuka Studio I am holding a one off set of 3 evening
classes open to up to 8 people. Apologise for the short notice, I am leaving
the country soon and wanted to hold this class before I go.

The classes will be held at Kanuka Studio in Albion, Brisbane on

* Tuesday the 26th of August. Part 1
* Thursday the 28th of August. Part 2
* Tuesday the 2nd of September. Part 3

This class aims to familiarise the participants with Houdini's procedural
modelling and digital assets, making the participants feel
more comfortable with Houdini, and thus allowing them to go on and use
on-line resources to continue there own Houdini training.

Our target audience are experienced in a 3d package like Maya, Max or XSI,
who are pushing the procedural nature of their current application and are
interested in what Houdini can do.
Seats are limited, so we will be discretionary based on appropriate
experience and first come first served.
If you are interested please RSVP to
*robk at kanuka.com.au*<robk at kanuka.com.au>with a brief description of
what you would want to get out of this class. If
you are brand new to Houdini the interface tutorial should be completed
first. They can be found here:

*
http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=855&Itemid=132
*<http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=855&Itemid=132>