[Sidefx-houdini-list] stability of mantra on multi core machines?

Edward Lam edward at sidefx.com
Wed Aug 20 09:01:12 EDT 2008

Hi Paul,

Maybe you ran into this? Quote from the journal,

Monday, August 18, 2008
Houdini 9.5.202: Fix a multithreading crash when rendering with shaders
that use the VEX noise functions.

If you haven't tried that build, it might be worthwhile to see if that
fixes your stability problems.

This was fixed due to a bug report from a Houdini Apprentice user who
sent in his files.

-Edward