[Sidefx-houdini-list] stability of mantra on multi core machines?

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Wed Aug 20 09:45:13 EDT 2008

Thanks Paul for the update.

I'm not if you were the one who once said you were trying out PBR. Is
all below made with regular shading or PBR?

I haven't rendered that much with Mantra but the fact that no clear
error message is given must be very painful. Let's hope SideFx will fixe
those issues so we can have a good cheap alternative to PRman and MentalRay.

François