[Sidefx-houdini-list] PC cache from Mantra into SOP space?

jiversen jiversen at rhythm.com
Mon Aug 18 14:20:46 EDT 2008

Hey Peter,

I've found that if you write your point cloud in world space, it behaves
as expected when I import it into SOPs.

Pout = ptransform("space:camera","space:world", P);
Nout = ntransform("space:camera","space:world", nN);
rval = pcwrite(fname, "interpolate", 1,
                           "P", Pout,
                           "N:vector", Nout,
                            attrname, attrval     );