[Sidefx-houdini-list] Siggraph 2008

David Johnson daveinengland at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 21:39:23 EDT 2008

Ok, well I for one liked SIGGRAPH this year. I liked the Animation Festival
format, loved the NOKIA theatre, and saw some friends. I also really enjoyed
hearing from Ed Catmull. We're having staffing issues (not bad ones really,
but issues none the less) and he got me thinking in a much better direction
than before.

Oh, and the Geek Bar was great for saving walking time between sessions.

Dave