[Sidefx-houdini-list] pivot(center of mass) for active rbd object in dopnet

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 16:50:37 EDT 2008

Hi Xiao,

It's been a while since I did RBD - but I remember from the last time
writing a tool to put every group on the origin (after storing per
group position and orientation in a seperate point group) prior to SOP
import
and sdf generation in DOPS, prior to copy DOP putting each group back
on it's stored point position. I'm not sure if it was to fix what you
are describing at this point though. Perhaps someone else has a better
lead... ?

Cheers