[Sidefx-houdini-list] Siggraph 2008

P. Alex Lim list at poh-yee.com
Fri Aug 15 12:58:28 EDT 2008

For real? 2 Starbucko and 2 BofA on the same corner? I've gotta go check
it out!

I never understood why there has to be 2 starbucko, with one across the
street from the other (literally). I can't remember which city I saw
this... either it was in Vancouver or Portland. But interesting tho. (On
a side note, where is Moon Penny again?)

cheers,
Alexx