[Sidefx-houdini-list] Siggraph 2008

Michael K O'Brien mobrien at pixar.com
Fri Aug 15 12:18:23 EDT 2008

Hola~

At the corner of 7th and Figueroa there is a corner with a Starbucks and a
Bank of America. Across the street, on the same corner, is a Starbucks and a
Bank of America. When I would walk by this corner on the way to siggraph,
there was always a line outside both Starbucks, and never any line at either
Bank of America.

There have to be phone conversations like this:

ME:	Let's go get a coffee flavored syrup drink.
YOU:	Sounds great. Where should we meet?
ME:	How about Starbucks on the corner of 7th and Figueroa?
YOU:	Sure, which Starbucks?
ME:	Oh yeah, that's right there's two on that corner. The one that's
right next to Bank of America.
YOU:	Umm, forget it.

LA is a funny town.

MO

--
Michael K O'Brien
mobrien at pixar.com
Pixar

JEN: Just because it's Taco Bell doesn't mean it's not dinner!