[Sidefx-houdini-list] Time warping a point cloud

Pablo Giménez pablogipi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 18:19:11 EDT 2008

Hey Guillaume, I don't know if the topology of your point cloud is changing,
probably yes, but if this is not the case you can use the Time Blend SOP
after  a Cache SOP and the you can use Time Warp SOP or Time Shift SOP to
retime the animation, it works pretty well.

Un saludo
Best Regards
Pablo Giménez