[Sidefx-houdini-list] Time warping a point cloud

Ben Schrijvers ben.schrijvers at guerrilla-games.com
Wed Aug 6 04:27:44 EDT 2008

Hi there,

 I just gave that a go and you just need to set the geometry CHOP's
start and end paramers to $T.
In that way it just reads the current frame.

With time slicing and things like lag, jiggle etc you can only play
forward so I geuss you bring back the channels into sops and render out
a point cloud sequence again.

cheers,
benS