[Sidefx-houdini-list] Time warping a point cloud

Guillaume Laforge guillaume at alamaison.fr
Tue Aug 5 17:24:03 EDT 2008

Hellooooww Ben :),

The timeslicing option sounds interesting but I can't find a way to activate this parameter directly in the geometry CHOP.
It is possible to turn it on in the lag CHOP but the memory could be full before this node :-/.
I'm at home know, so I can't test on my point cloud sequence. I will let you know how it works tomorrow.

Thanks.

Guillaume