[Sidefx-houdini-list] Time warping a point cloud

Ben Schrijvers ben.schrijvers at guerrilla-games.com
Tue Aug 5 14:01:16 EDT 2008

Bonjourrr...

For the time warping part you indeed are better of with a sop method.
For CHOP's tou might consider looking at timeslicing. Each CHOp has a
toggle in the last tab.
Not sure if it's documented somewhere but I believe it means it's just
keeping a few frames in memory.
Not all CHOP's will work but things like lag, jiggle or spring will.

cheers,
benS