[Sidefx-houdini-list] pyton question1

Graham Thompson gthompson at sidefx.com
Fri Aug 1 14:06:08 EDT 2008

This definitely should not be crashing the file.  I believe that it will
crash, even though it shouldn't if the first argument is not a list.

The correct usage is something like this.

hou.copyNodesTo( [hou.node('/obj/geo1')] , hou.node('/obj/'))

Notice the fact that it is taking a list of nodes.
The below usage will cause Houdini to crash and is a bug.