[Sidefx-houdini-list] About shaders

Jordi Bares jordibares at the-mill.com
Sun Sep 30 12:03:40 EDT 2007

I guess my next step as soon as I finish the project I am in is to go to our
code and convert it.

I feel SideFX should address those things that are so important for people
moving away from other tools to start running in a production environment as
fast as possible.

Thanks,
Jb
PS. About the translucency, I imagine I will have to jump to VOPS.