[Sidefx-houdini-list] Evaluating expressions

Jordi Bares jordibares at the-mill.com
Thu Sep 27 09:12:29 EDT 2007

Mmm... It is a bit weird in the context of what I am doing...

    ch(³../../control_² + ch(³./rx²) + ³scalefactor/scale²)

Does work as I expect, but I don¹t see how could I use the `opdigits`
function in this situation... I guess you are referring to things like
picking the number of the current node (I am using that already for position
of the objects).

In terms of the expression note on your email, I guess you mean expression
function, the one I have to substitute by Œch¹

Please correct me if I understood that wrong.

Thanks so much, it is great to have this working.
jb