[Sidefx-houdini-list] FX Jobs - LAIKA

Adrian Lee dryrainstudios at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 17:44:55 EDT 2007

It might be me still but I cant see the postings this is what I get when
hitting the "apply now" button on the site

Ed

***

https://apps-admin.laika.com/jobs

While trying to retrieve the URL: apps-admin.laika.com:443

The following error was encountered:

Unable to determine IP address from host name for *apps-admin.laika.com*

 The dnsserver returned:

Name Error: The domain name does not exist.

 This means that:

 The cache was not able to resolve the hostname presented in the URL.
 Check if the address is correct.

Your cache administrator is root.