[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini Technical Evening - H9 Auto Rig tools

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Tue Sep 25 00:21:39 EDT 2007

Me too I thought this is to avoid pirating but if you're an honest
person like me you'd better buy the DVD;) I wasn't so sure what this was
all about but I felt like I wouldn't be able one day to look at them. It
really sounded like you must be online.

Think about it, you rent a nice chalet in winter time without internet
connection to make sure you won't work but you desperatly want to sit in
a couch close to the fireplace and look at your new DVDs!

François