[Sidefx-houdini-list] Introduction to L-Systems

aliza sorotzkin aliza at sidefx.com
Mon Sep 24 19:03:56 EDT 2007

Introduction to L-Systems

Saturday, September 29, 2007 - 10:00am-1:00pm

Contact training at sidefx.com to register!

SANTA MONICA, CA
Learn how to write and use L-Systems. This challenging class will teach
you how to look at organic objects and turn them into mathematical
fractals and expressions. Next you will learn how to take this math into
Houdini 9 and create beautiful plants. We will go over variables, copy
stamping, creating trees, bushes, and a flower. Time permitting we will
cover pruned growth and other non-floral uses for L-systems.
Prerequisite:  Familiar with the Houdini interface. A general grasp of
algebraic math and variables is a plus. For more, please visit,
http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=759&Itemid=182