[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini Technical Evening - H9 Auto Rig tools

John Coldrick jc at axyzfx.com
Mon Sep 24 13:57:06 EDT 2007

On Monday 24 September 2007 12:59, Darran Edmundson wrote:
> If you're a Firefox user, give this add-on a go:
>     https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3006

	It does indeed work fine with the demo streams.  I haven't purchased anything
from them yet, but if this does work with paid product, then I must admit to
being a little mystified.  Previsouly they use encrypted quicktimes, which
not only degrade if you watch them without the key, also have a personalized
key embedded in the movie, so any schmuck posting it would be traceable.  If
this is this easy, well, I'm not sure it will solve their copypro problems.
I don't know, though, it's possible flash movies have encryption options too,
perhaps when playing the product, even in something like mplayer, there needs
to be an online connection to verify?

	Cheers,

	J.C.

                                                     Toronto, ON Canada