[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini Technical Evening - H9 Auto Rig tools

John Coldrick jc at axyzfx.com
Mon Sep 24 12:43:59 EDT 2007

On Monday 24 September 2007 12:37, Arno Kroner wrote:
> Do you know if the video on demand option allows you to save the video on a
> laptop?

	I've been trying to get this answered on the forums but so far haven't gotten
a clear answer to this.  Part of the move to this was prompted by pirating,
apparently, so that usually translates to me as "no".  These are just flv
flash files, but I'm not sure about the actual ability to cache them locally.
Maybe you'll have better luck here.

	Cheers,

	J.C.

                                                     Toronto, ON Canada