[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini Technical Evening - H9 Auto Rig tools

calin casian calin at sidefx.com
Thu Sep 20 18:37:49 EDT 2007

toc toc ... is this thing working... piewwwww... trying to mimic
megaphone sound.

Hi everybody, I just wanted to let you know that tutorials are in the
make and soon, and I mean soon, 2 weeks or so, the full process will be
explained in a polish, shiny, brand new, so new that you'll feel the
smell of tens of MB freshly downloaded from our website.
The movies in question will capture the process of rigging a quadruped,
Marco Di Luca's helldog, using our new auto-rigs, and yes I said it
again new, so new that they deserved a shelf of their on , a shelf that
will constantly be update with new, yes new again, bodyparts
representing different rigging techniques. Also on those movies will be
explained how to put the bodyparts together to create a unique creature,
in our case Dave Cardwell's centaur.

power off the megaphone.

cheers and good night
calin