[Sidefx-houdini-list] include OPlibraries files

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 12:09:15 EDT 2007

Hah!  *8}  Breakfast Amsterdam style...

On the OPlibraries front though, I was looking at the discussion
below, and I think I'm going to keep it simple and use the
OTL_SCAN_PATH instead.

http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_forum&Itemid=172&page=viewtopic&t=8919&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=oplibraries&start=0

There's some interesting ideas about a new HDA manager there at the end as well.

Cheers